Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 23 September 2012

What's that coming over the hill? Is it a monster?


My turn to set the Quirky Crafts Challenge, and I chose Quirky Monsters. Our two sponsors both have some great monster images.

This card is made with a Bugaboo "Pretty Please" monster and sentiment on the front, she clearly wants some cake! Monster coloured with Promarkers and Trias and cut out with a Nestabilities label die, freebie paper from a magazine stitched to the card front, cake ribbon from Crafty Ribbons and birthday sentiment and cake stamps from a Debbi Moore set.


Inside the card I you can see my sad monster is now in a temper so she didn't get her way! You are looking at "temperamental "monster from Bugaboo which I coloured with Promarkers. Freebie papers as before, and all nicely corner rounded as you can see!

Our other sponsor is Doodle Dragon Studios and Dustin Pike provided us with his very latest monster set.

 I used some of the great monsters from Dustin's brand new set available from Doodle Dragon Studios now. I made a tri-fold card and hand cut the hills, and used some freebie paper on those, and some DCWV sky paper. I printed the monsters I used in varying sizes for perspective as I had that song in my head (see post title), and stamped happy birthday with the same Debbi Moore set. I wrote on the monster sign, and all monsters are coloured with Promarkers.


So hop on over to Quirky Crafts Challenge blog to see some more great examples and join the fun, you never know you could win one of the two great prizes on offer!

I have entered the following challenges:

The Crafty Pad - inspired by a song (had to do it) ends Saturday 29th Sept
Allsorts - inspired by a song also ends Friday 28th I think.
ABC - X for xing, crossing cards, well my mountains sort of cross ends Sunday 30th Sept.
Cute Card Thursday - a different shape, mountain shape? Ends Wednesday 26th Sept.
Joanna Sheen challenge blog - So sweet - top card, ends 27th Sept.
Little Miss Muffet - anything but square, ends Weds 4th Oct I think.
Moving along with the times - girly, girly pink and prim and proper girly ends Wed 26th Sept. 

Well that is a lot of challenges for me!


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, such great images and I love the papers and layouts.

    Thank you for taking part in Joanna Sheen's So Sweet challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Cazzy, love Bugaboo images and this is perfect! I can't get that 'Hexbug' advert out of my head now!!!!
    Thanks for entering our Crafty Pad challenge.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab cards cazzy! Love the hilly one and the video!! Just managed to get a link from somewhere in the village near where we are, only one tiny dash of a connection! (which keeps shutting down!) Very wet! but when the sun shines it's lovely!!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.