Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 26 August 2012

Quirky is recycling on the farm

Caro's challenge over at Quirky Crafts is called "Recycling on the Farm.

You have to make a farm themed craft project with at least one recycled element. The sponsors this time are Crafty Ribbons and Digital Delights by Louby Loo, therefore there are prizes for first and second. 
I used Claudia Cow from Digital Delights (I was going to make a card with more characters but my printer has chosen this week to give up printing, if I can get it going again in time I will make another card). I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut it out with Nestabilities and the sentiment stamps are by Penny Black. Moo ribbons by Crafty Ribbons of course, and my recycled elements are: pink holographic card (tissue box), patterned green card (tea bag box), leather flowers (furniture sample I found when clearing out some paperwork yesterday) and finally pink and black ribbons threaded through the large flower, black from a dress and pink was tied round a gift. I added a polka dot brad and Papermania gem to the flowers to finish them.

To see some more great examples and to have a chance at winning some of the fantastic Moo Ribbons or some fun digital images hop over to Quirky Crafts and add your project, runners up will be invited to be Guest Designers (which means you get a digi image to use so everyone wins).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.