Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 22 December 2011

Birthday mice

It is my son's birthday today, and he really wanted a particular kettle so I thought this card would be good with the teapot!

This is a very sweet House Mouse stamp, used for the first time and easy to colour. I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut out with a Nestabilities large labels die, cut a panel with the same set and embossed it with a Cuttlebug embossing folder. I added a different label for the letters Son to go on, the letters are a Sizzlet alphabet called Bounce. I added one small mouse and some Crafty Ribbons polka dot ribbon. I also love this very bright green card that I used for the card base and the letters. My son said he wouldn't fancy the tea with those two in it!

I just found the perfect challenge to enter this into: House Mouse Challenges Warm and Fuzzy and Passion for Promarkers Celebrations.

3 comments:

  1. This is the warm and fuzziest! I agree with your son, I don't think I would want to drink tea after these two took a soak in it! Cute image and great colors. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cazzy, what a fun card for your son. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge and I hope you have a happy and healthy 2012. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cazzy I have had a peek around your blog and love your creations. I am a house mouse fan too and see you make them and stamp them beautifully . I love the way you craft and so I will be following Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.