Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 19 December 2011

and another Quirky steampunk card


This image is called Three Christmas Trees from Stitchy Bear Stamps, and the cog snow has been added by me using Serif to copy the cogs from the Steampunk Corner, I hope they will forgive me! I cut these out with Nestabilities, and coloured them with Promarkers. Sentiments are from a mini Hero Arts set.

 I don't know why I cannot take a straight looking photo, I have the card standing in a mini photo studio with a flat floor, the camera is on a tripod and the spirit level says it is level, the guides I can see when I look through the viewfinder appear to be lined up straight and yet I had to straighten this more in PSE, and I still can't get it just right!

I have entered this card in the ABC F for Frost challenge.

1 comment:

  1. ho ho ho I love that sentiment! I might pinch it for my s-i-l and b-i-l Christmas Card! they run a pub so they are always 'merry'
    I did do a tiny robin, I might have time to do a big one too! Have a great Christmas Cazzy!
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.