Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 6 November 2011

Quirky Attitude




I set the Quirky challenge today and I want to see as much attitude as possible! We have two sponsors, Crafty Ribbons and The Stamping Boutique who provided some great images to the team to use. I decided to use Cleopatra on a box, she will make a great present when I decide what goes in the box!  I painted the box with copper acrylic paint, and the image with Promarkers, Trias and a Whispers gold marker. I stuck the image on and glazed it with Decopatch, and I added K&Co gems and Papermania gems. Finally I added a bit of Crafty Ribbons ribbon from my little stash of ribbon, it is a gold edged chiffon and was the perfect width and colour for this project.
I hope to show you a second make soon.
Now hop on over to Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog to see some great project with attitude from the design team, and I hope you will join in and maybe win a prize.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.