Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 11 September 2011

Time for a little bit of Quirkyness.

 The challenge as set by Caro is ABC, or anything but a card! So time to make those quirky items like ATCs, altered items, boxes, bookmarks, and I, like a few of the DT, went for bookmarks but the bookmarks are all different! Our sponsor this time is Robyn's Fetish and we used lots of images from the NEW Back to School range, I used Bookworm and the ruler from the accessories pack to make my first bookmark, and Don't Rain on my Parade for my second bookmark. Both are coloured with Promarkers and die cut with Nesties. I decided to laminate them to keep them nice, that is when I noticed a mistake - whoops, it will have to stay there now!  I punched a hole and set an eyelet and added a tassle to each, though the cord could do with being a little longer.
My second effort was an altered plastic tub into a pencil storage tub, and I used the Crayons from the school accessory pack coloured with Promarkers again and with sticky back ribbons and kraft card. Looks like I took the photo of the wrong side of the tub, whoops again! So hop on over to Quirky Crafts to see what else the DT made, and who won the last challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can't see your mistake! Great idea, of course (coz I did one too..) Love those crayons nice and bright!
    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.