Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 27 August 2011

Engagement card

I was commissioned to make a personalised engagement card and here it is.


 You can't really tell but the gorgeous purple card has an embossed pattern of flowers and leaves all over it. All shapes cut with Spellbinders Nestabilties, and border punched with Martha Stewart deep border punch. Words stamped and heat embossed in silver. Couple stamp is by One Rubber Room, Crackerjack Palace. I had the idea of the two hearts, the top one stamped with the word Love, which is  Rubaddubadoo stamp as is the On Your Engagement sentiment. The names are stamped with Stamps Away alphabet stamps but now some are missing sadly, I hope I find them. The heart underneath is stamped with the date of the engagement using Stamps Away alphabet stamps.
The ribbon was a length I found in my ribbon organiser and is now all gone, and I wish I knew where it was from as I would like some more. It took a lot of work to end up with the finished product and a lot of trial stamping and cutting to get here but finally it all came together beautifully and congratulations to Bethany and Ollie, I hope you liked your card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.