Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 26 May 2011

Quirky challenge two sketches

The lovely Spyder Lyn set us two sketches for this challenge, you can choose which one or you can do both.
There are great sketches so why don't you have a go and enter over at Quirky Crafts this time, you could win a great prize or join us as a guest designer - or both!
Our Sponsor this time is The Cutting Cafe, and you can win three sets of digital images, yes 3 sets! The sets are HUGE, they have so much included. I used the One Spring Day set for all images and the sentiment on this card, I also used some Papermania paper, quite an old design but pretty. I coloured the images with Promarkers and added some 3D glaze to the raindrops and puddles. The set has so many images and sentiments and there are ready coloured versions as well as non coloured versions that you can colour yourself. Also the round sentiments are sized to work with Nestabilities, perfect! I also used Making Memories brads, and a Cuttlebug die to cut the corner, and a Martha Stewart punch for the "lace". I used Nestabilties to cut the central image and the scalloped mat.
Hop on over to Quirky Crafts blog to see what the design team did with this set and the second totally different set provided by our sponsor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.