Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 21 May 2011

Cattitude


I have made a card using the template from the last challenge, which I have decided I really like.
These are so easy to make, and it is a shame we had so few entries.
 Mum has adopted a Tonkinese cat that needed a new home, and she only went to get the mower serviced! So it seemed to me that this would be a lovely card for her. I had some printed cat material I bought at a show, some of it has cat panels, and some has the same cats but smaller scattered all over, so I used the panel and small cat. Both are mounted on lampshade material which can be shaped a little, unfortunately it doesn't want to lie flat for this card so I added two panels of card behind it which makes it a little heavy.
I cut it out with the largest small square Nestabilities die, and used the scalloped one to make the mat behind, then I decided to make a frame to mount on top. I had some catty card which I used for my pull out panel, and I added some to the inside apeture too. I stamped round the card with a cat set, not sure if it is Woodware, I think it might be. I heat embossed with gold. Finally I added some Crafty Ribbons sheer polka dot ribbons to the pull section.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cazzy,

    I suddenly realised that I hadn't seen you at the shows for a while so I thought that I would pop over and see what you were up to. Some fab creations and I really love this cattitude card.
    Huge,

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.