Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 18 December 2010

Panic but snow stopped Christmas


I have been desperately trying to make my Christmas cards this past week, still a long way to go. One evening I sat and coloured these cute puppies I had stamped the night before, and I found some tiny cards and envelopes that fitted perfectly - quick cards I thought but by the end of the evening I only had 6 cards to show for my efforts so I am having to make quicker cards now.

The puppy is a Hero Arts stamp called Winter Pup, and the greeting is a Penny Black stamp called Cozy. Coloured with Promarkers, die cut with Spellbinders Nestabilities and a star gem added to this one to cover an ink mark - whoops! I also added a touch of Papermania glitter glue to his hat. I think he is a very cute pup.

As for all this snow, we haven't had snow this deep since the bad snow last year that stopped everything after Christmas. We don't get much round here. I had been ordering Christmas presents online all week too, with a vain hope they would arrive today in time for giving to the recipients who were due to visit for a family party tomorrow at my parents. However the recipients are snowed in and the party is now postponed until perhaps after Christmas and we have had no post at all today. I know everything I am waiting for has been dispatched, maybe it will all work out in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.