Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 24 October 2010

Quirky Crafts Challenge 37 - recipe by Anne.


The recipe is to use red and gold, must be two different types of gold (say card and ribbon), one stamped image, one length of ribbon and one patterned paper.
I cut the card with a Sizzix Bigz XL die, the red frames are a Nellie Snellen die set, the inner scalloped square is flat to the card the outer frame is raised off the card for a 3D effect using silicone glue but hard to see that from the photo. The image is House Mouse coloured with Promarkers, and cut with a Spellbinders Nestabilities square die. The flowers are punched with a Nellie Snellen punch and emboss set with added gems. Ribbon was WH Smiths, magic cord from Crafty Ribbons, bow made using the Bowdabra.
I think most of the design team have decided to go for something Christmassy, hop on over to Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog to see the other gorgeous creations and to enter your own.

I have entered the following challenges too:
Crafty Cardmakers - Use something that was a freebie. My freebie is the paper that the flowers are punched from.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cazzy
    Good to see the bowdabra being used. Love the colours.
    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love all the different scallops.

    Thanks for playing along with the Paper garden Projects Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the bows! Thanks for playing along at Paper Garden Projects!
    Hugs
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.