Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 21 December 2009

Still making cards

I was up until gone 1a.m. in the morning and I don't have a lot to show for it. But then I slept until 11 a.m. so lost a morning. I do feel awful, have a bad sinus headache. I ventured out to post the last of the cards to post, which probably won't get there now, and I saw a bus slip on the ice and end up on the pavement, just missing the car in front of me.
We have a covering of snow, and it is snowing again now, but the snow from yesterday froze overnight so it was very slippery. I did get all the Christmas bits out and found a few card blanks I had cut before, and some Lily of the Valley die cuts which I used to make these quick cards. The first one is cut using Sizzix Movers and Shapers and the tree is an apeture with a contrasting tree inserted that is inside the card, and I have another card in the reverse colours!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.