Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 4 December 2009

Has anyone got this lampshade?

Last weekend I got to clean the glass light shades finally and boy did they need cleaning! There were 10 to clean, and I say "were" because there was a casualty. So does anyone have a spare glass lampshade like this or do you know where I can buy one? I bought the lights in BHS many years ago.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear!! You could ask BHS they just might have a spare!! And...hehehe.....I'm in the middle of
    (changing the bed, hovering, having a new splintput on my silly finger and tidying up... Hubby snorts with laughter,tidying up????)
    doing a card for you know where!! And I've just had some fabby double sided scrap book papers in the post (I won them!) that might be just right for said challenge!! or not!
    (Lyn)
    <]:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it when this happens. It happened to me a couple of years ago when my daughter's boyfriend decided to see how high he could stretch. High enough to break the lampshade was the final result.

    Hope that you're keeping well.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.