Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 27 September 2009

The Crafty Pad challenge




I am honoured to be a guest designer on The Crafty Pad this week. I won this honour by entering a challenge a couple of weeks ago or so.  I got to use and keep this great new stamp called Percy Stargazing.  The challenge is to follow the sketch shown above. Percy stargazing is available to buy from The Crafty Pad, and he comes with the star stamp too.
I stamped and embossed Percy then I filled the ice "cube" with some blue Papier Glass Finish gloss by Plaid.  Then I coloured Percy and cut him out.  I stamped the star stamp that comes with Percy Stargazing onto the blue metallic card with white Brilliance (can't find my white Stazon, did I imagine having some of that?), and that was the background for the stamp and the bigger background.  I turned the sketch on its side, added ribbon with gold stars, a white satin star, Cuttlebug cut corners and a Papermania chipboard greeting.

I then coloured Percy in lighter colours for a second attempt - bit too light perhaps?

2 comments:

  1. Hi cazzy, thank you for a wonderful GDT card. I love how you have coloured Percy in especially on the first card - i love bold colours. :) :)

    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Cazzy. its great to have you as GDT on the Crafty Pad...sorry i havent been able to get around to the blogs this week. hope to see you back there soon
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.