Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 8 August 2009

Paignton Carnival












We didn't set out to see the carnival parade, but we were trapped by it after going to see Harry Potter at the cinema so I attempted to take some shots, it was getting dark, I didn't have the tripod and some were a bit wobbly. Look Dee - Scots - in kilts!

So we didn't make it back to the hotel in time to eat and therefore had to go to the Indian restuarant.

I had the leave the nun driving a piano in though it is blurred, it went round and round so fast. Also in the gloom is an old car being driven by Laurel and Hardy who looked good for their ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.