Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 30 August 2009

I was picked out on The Crafty Pad


I just found out I was picked out with my card below on The Crafty Pad challenge 34, and I have accepted a spot as guest designer as a reward, great reward as I will get to use the stamp that the DT use for the challenge.

Don't you just love this Percy Penguin stamp? He is one of the new Christmas stamps available for pre-order now on The Crafty Pad blog. There are more Percy stamps, and Percy's friend, and some lovely Little Ted Christmas stamps too. At under £4 each they are good value for money too.

So they say good things happen in threes, or is that just things happen in threes?

I was MIA yesterday thanks to migraine, spent most of the day in bed, and I am suffering the after effects today. DH wondered if it could be the paint (it has taken him two weeks of him decorating and me feeling ill before he could work this out!).

We had a new dishwasher delivered yesterday, 8:15 pm, or 20:15 on a Saturday, amazing, was supposed to get here an hour and a quarter before that but it is here, looks stunning and is being filled up now for the first try.

The last dishwasher was by Kenwood and has been very disappointing, bits inside fall off so the drawers don't stay up, doesn't clean well, small inside, noisy, altogether a bad buy and it is still working but we can't bear it any longer, two years old and going out, anyone want a dishwasher from hell?

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry cazzy.. you might want to delete the those messages! I have sent you another but i think i have done it on the post below....i will post a new message of congrats to you...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Cazzy, it will be great working with you. I adore your card. I do love the Belinda Stamps.
    I hope you are feeling better today.. I think hubby may be right about the paint, it effects me like that.
    have a great weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cazzy - congratulations my dear and we are all really looking forward to working with you at The Crafty Pad. :) You have done a fantastic card with Belinda. Can't wait to see what you make with Percy Stargazing - he is a sweet stamp. :)

    Take care and keep better. :)
    xxDebbie The Crafty Pad

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog. Met you on Hero Arts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for the lovely comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.