Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 13 July 2009

Quirky Crafts Card Challenge 8



Challenge 8 over on Quirky Craft forum is a sketch, and this sketch is really nice to work with. I need to make a birthday card for soon to be DIL so this was ideal, and she loves cows so I used Penny Black Little Moo stamp which is so cute and was a perfect size for the layout. I cut the circle and scalloped circle with Nestabilities dies. The ribbon with printed foil birthday greeting is by Crafty Ribbons.

The papers are by The English Paper Company, and they were perfect to go with little Moo and her two flowers. Large blooms are Bazzil Wings, small blooms are Primas, gem brad is Dovecraft, and zoomz in centers of small flowers are Kirsty Wiseman Patti's Pretties (glue is still a little wet and showing in this shot, which I couldn't seem to shoot straight, must load my photo editing software on).

Little Moo is coloured with Letraset Trias which I am not very good with yet and this is the second attempt (first attempt has been used as the label for the pressy, no waste here).

4 comments:

  1. Great cards, little moo is wonderful, we have some cow print ribbons and moo but not on site yet! Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cazzy - just love this card - the image is fab and so are the papers - just gorgeous. :)

    xxDebbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cow card!! soooo cute!

    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the image and ribbbons!
    Hope you had a great BIRTHDAY on the 7th - belate wishes from me!

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.