Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 8 July 2009

Birthday Thanks

Thanks so much for my birthday greetings on here and elsewhere!

I am very busy, and trying to not stay on here but here is the list:

Finish printing iron on sheets for T Shirts, iron them on (can't say too much now),

Make condolence card,

Make graduation card,

Make commissioned birthday card, purple, India, shiny things.

Order shopping from Tesco

Seal up last blog candy package to go,

......................................................

Sleep maybe...

I did have two new Cuttlebug combo die and embossing sets arrive today from Rugby Crafts, good service, great new products. Want to try them but really don't have time tonight.

For my birthday I had money, more money, bouquet of flowers, beautiful bracelet arrived today, Argos gift card, a Wallace figurine from A Matter of Loaf and Death, book on digital photography, book on smoothies, big box of 100 fat balls for the birds, bag of seed and a bird log book.

4 hand made cards and some shop bought cards too.

4 comments:

  1. Cor a busy day indeed....belated birthday greetings and thank you for popping my candy offer in your sidebar....Hels x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a busy day I hope you enjoyed your birthday.
    Thank you for the Blog Candy I love it what a great surprise .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi cazzy... hop eyou had a wonderful birthday... just popping by to say thank you so kindly for the blog candy, postie delievered it to day.. that was my first ever blog candy win, so i was truly honoured
    have a wonderful weekend
    hugs rozzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ()()()()
    [][][][]
    [][][][]
    [][][][]

    Happy Birthday...better late than never...or as my old teacher used to say...better never late....


    ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.