Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 4 June 2009

Don't forget to enter my blog candy

Even followers will need to post a comment and tell me which candy if any you would like.

It ends on 15th June so plenty of time to spread the news and enter yourself, and I may well included some little extras when I draw the names.

I will work out how I am going to draw out names when this ends, could be fun! Followers first for the most wanted prize, then others? We will see. One at time for each thing wanted maybe? Defo followers get priority, that is from the 25 followers that were following when I first posted and I have printed you off so I know. New followers are very welcome and will get priority next time I give candy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.