Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 5 April 2009

PCJ Easter Fat page swap

I can't get on to PCJ it has been down for maintenance for two days, I know that Sadie, Paula and Gaye are in the swap, I have their pages and addresses and mine are ready to go to them. I know Flee is in the swap but I don't have her address, and I can't remember who else. If anyone wants to enlighten me I would be grateful. As I moderate all comments I won't publish any personal info yousend me via comments.

Edited to say I now have CFCs page and address thanks, I think just Flee to go but I could be wrong, Flee - what is your address?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.