Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 17 April 2009

Desert Island 40th (C4 size card)

One of my work colleages was 40, she was going to a tropical island to celebrate with her partner, and leaving her son with her parents.

This is a big card at C4 finished size, the die cut palm tree is Accucut and is a big die, the sign is Sizzix as is the sun, cloud and the 40. I used glitter card for the sand, vellum for the waves, brass charm boats, fish eyelets, and ribbon for the towel, buttons and some Dove Craft flip flops.

Appropriate as we are off to Torquay, will it look like this tomorrow?

Don't forget to enter my blog candy while I am away.

3 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Cazzy. I can't believe all the attention to detail. It's fabulous.

    Hope your friend enjoys her 40th!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. now I could do with a beach like thatright now!!! Fab card hun
    -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great card Cazzy well done I would love to have recieved that for my forth coming 40th.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.