Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Monday 8 December 2008

Pay it Forward winner

This didn't go as well as Dawn's cat for picking a winner as you can see. However Alfie looked at the same one that Sooty and Winnie the Pooh decided to stop by and the winner is: Sally. Sally this is your third thing!

Also I got my son to pick a name and I am giving a little something to Jenni also!

Please leave a comment with your details which I won't post, and I will send you your goodies ladies.











Scuse the mucky hands, he has a mucky job! He won't be packing the goodies!

















Now here is a frosty morning photo, just look at that sky! It was so cold and icy but is pouring with rain now.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Cazzy, I can't believe it, I think I better get the lottery on this saturday. :)
    I will pm you from the forum with my Addy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Bless Cazzy - your doggy is fantastic - well done to your winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.