Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 5 December 2008

The end is in sight - hurray!

At last I have finished the fat pages for the swap! I have had very little sleep as I have stayed up late for the past few nights trying to finish the pages, and slept badly last night but today with just three to do I left work early and had a nap, then it seemed easier to get on with it. Either that or I have gone past caring and some guys will get the Friday afternoon pages that fall apart!

Very soon I will be able to publish the fat page photos, just as soon as everyone has all the pages, and I am the last I think as I have had all my pages but one with some lovely extras from some of the swappers. I will be adding extras too.

So maybe I can get back to normal after I have packed the pages up and posted them, it will be a relief though it got more enjoyable as it went on.

The end is also in sight for the Pay it Forward. I haven't yet had 12 commentors on the Pay it Forward post, so if you commented on another post you need to comment on the Pay it Forward post only. I will close this on Sunday afternoon regardless, then pick a winner. Have found something nice to send out too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.