Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 9 November 2008

Crafts By Carolyn Big Weekend Challenge Nov 08


I am attempting to do the Nov 08 Weekend Challenge over on the Crafts By Carolyn forum. I have only managed the first two and I am not terribly happy with the keyring but I got the points and I am giving it to my niece with her card.

The card is an interesting fold and many of the challenges include variations of it, and we have until Friday morning to complete as many as possible! Mmmm!

2 comments:

  1. they are great and I love the keyring
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and the stamp you used on the tag is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.