Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 28 October 2008

Throw a curve for This Thursday

There are plenty of curves on this card for the Throw a Curve challenge on This Thursday challenge blog.

I have used my Bigz XL scalloped card die for the blank, and added a spotty paper wrap, polka dot green ribbon which you can only just see, and the lovely hand made dress from PCJ forum buddy Sabina and it came all the way from Oz where Sabina lives.

Added a couple of Bazzill wings blooms and a polka dot brad, then a handbag charm I coloured and a couple of chipboard peices though I am not sure I am happy with the placement. I added faux stitching with a Sakura souffle pen in green.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card hun. Love the dress!! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking my candy :) Good luck!!!

    Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Cazzy! The sparkles, the color, the lace trim on the dress, all of it! What a fun and curvy card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such an unusual card TFS
    I'm checking you out and sayinhg Hi as part of this thursdays challenge..
    Love all your stash thanks for the tip about Ellison!! I used to buy from USA but have recently got stash from e-bay, like you have found exchange rate and postage is making it less attractive to buy from the states.

    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous card. That dress is gorgeous, clever girl your Aussie friend. Love it.
    Take care & keep smiling
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card.
    I love the colour of the paper on the dress and the design.

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. ((I used your cloud linky-thing>So cool...I want one!)

    This card is really lovely!!

    ((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.