Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 6 April 2008

I seem to have won two more awards, thanks very much to DillyDaydream - the angel, and Silvercustard the "You're a Star" flowers! If any of my blog friends would like an award please consider yourself awarded and add the image to your blog, you are all wonderful!

A quiet day today, as I am not feeling well - had an upset tummy earlier. Yesterday I had loads of post, two parcels of goodies, craft magazines and the stamped images from the PCJ stamp swap I joined. I see that Deekatz who organised it has already made her cards from the stamps she kept.

I spent yesterday evening colouring my three images in with mixed results (well with watercolour crayons, brush markers, and liquid pearls really), I am not good at colouring! I hope to make them into cards and post them on the forum soon! The problem with this is you can't restamp the image if you mess it up, apart from one of the as I have the same stamp! That one ironically turned out fine.

What was in the parcels I hear you say! Well one was from Artymiss and I had forgotten about it and what I ordered so it was a lovely surprise. I got a pack of packs of K&Co 6"x6" papers which are lovely, some twinkle writers, some pots of ink and some Christmas tree charms! Not one stamp!
The other parcel was from Readicut, I placed an order after someone tipped everyone off on a forum that Readicut were offering a pack of papers free that is normally £14.99, you only have to pay postage. No other purchase necessary as there usually is with Readicut offers. Of course I bought a few other things, a stamp lucky dip, a budget stamp set lucky dip (might do for my neice) and a paint lucky dip.

Once I had placed my order and paid I noticed there were two items I hadn't selected added to my order, I emailed Readicut but they weren't able to stop them in time so I have to send them back and the postage will be refunded as well as the items (I hope this will not be as painful as last time).

The pot luck stamp was quite cute, the paint was a pot of dimensional paint in green, but the budget stamp set was a foam cube with snowflakes on each side - I can't see it costing the £1.99 I paid let alone the £3.99 to £12 that Readicut claim it could be worth! So I am sending that back in disgust!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.