Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Friday 7 March 2008

Messy Crafter Award















I entered a challenge on the Card Making and Papercraft Forum, which was run by Margaret (lonely crafter) and her Mum. Thanks very much (I think) ladies This is the photo that won it for me! The second photo is another view of the room at the same time.

The room is possibly slightly tidier now, as I bought new drawers but not a lot! This photo was taken in the middle of a tidying up exercise, or an attempt at it!

This is a later photo, I will take some more of how it is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.