I have been tagged, and what I have to do now apparently is publish the rules, tell you 7 things about myself that you didn't know and tag 7 other people and link their blogs!
Given that for some reason unknown to me when I had PC problems and I backed up and imported my bookmarks again afterwards the craft blog folder was totally empty! So I have spent hours trawling through forums looking for my buddies to tag!
I also used links on Cass's blog for some and that is when I found I had previously been tagged by Silver Custard but I didn't know - so apologies for that!
I am trying to watch a stamping DVD which I have not been concentrating on a bit while looking for BLOG buddies to tag! Also the presenter is a little serious for my liking - maybe that is why it was reduced!
I believe I have to add the links then let the tagged victims know I did it! I have collected a few now, so here goes:
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- I used to be in the church choir when I was at school
- I used to sell Tupperware at Tupperware parties
- I used to sell Avon products door to door
- I am a qualified accountant
- I learnt to crochet at the age of 11
- I have a novelty sock fetish, have many pairs with animals on them or flowers
- I own "cough cough" lots of rubber stamps but haven't used most of them (then you probably already know that) and still keep buying more!
Tales from the Craft Box
Stampin' Up! London Gal
Angels Crafty Creativity
Caro - crafts and life
Rattytattys Paper Raving Blog
Crafts by Louly
Apologies if you don't like tagging, or if I missed you this time!