Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 5 February 2008

Dog tales


First here is a new card, using my Hero Arts pastel flowers set, and another Hero Arts set that I hadn't used but is lovely, printing a "ribbon" with 6 different greetings to choose from.

I stamped this in Versamagic chalk ink which is lovely and soft.











Alfie dog cut his paw pad, we think on the carpet gripper when the carpet was up after the mini flood!

So we took him to the vets just in case, and she said they can't stitch it, just good old soaking in salt water but have some antibiotics in case. Then she decided to glue it together and suggested he should where a sock and a little bootie made from a drip bag, that the vets supplied, threaded through with a bandage to tie it.

I tried it out on him, and he managed to get it off in lightening time, tried again - same thing. Hubby tried to take him for a walk but was back very soon with the bootie in hand!

I have bought Alfie another toy, this time a dinosaur that roars, and he loves it. It will be interesting to see if it lasts longer than the last one as it is a different make!

I had a package of stamps arrive from the USA. Two dolly mamas, one New York glamourous woman with lap dog, one oriental lady and one of two cranes all big stamps and they cost me about £25 including postage, not bad!

3 comments:

  1. Love your card Cazzy, the lace is beautiful. :)

    Hope Alfie's paw is getting better - poor thing.

    Enjoy your new stash :) :)

    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks both! My New Year's resolution was to use the stuff I haven't yet used (and here are two sets of stamps that I have now used) but this is complicated by me buying more - but that probably doesn't need to count as I bought it after the resolution!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.