Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Saturday 15 December 2007

Brrrrr

It is so cold! I have cleaned out the bird feeders and refilled them, the rain made them jam up and I don't think the seed mix I bought is very good for wet weather as it has ground peanuts in it so is like a powder that quickly turns to paste! I often have to unjam it. The whole peanuts went all rotten too, so I had to scrape them out take the thing to bits and scrub it.

I hope it doesn't rain again soon after all that!

I have made a few more kit cards and I may post a photo of them but they are much the same as the blue one with an angel already posted (mine are better I think) but I haven't done the thread and beads down the sides yet.

I got my work list up to date ready - I print of card labels as I hate writing them out. I need to get my friends and family list up to date now.

I also need to make the two cards my husband commissioned, I have some backing paper for the pink one and my Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine came today with some free papers some of which are purple - perfect!

I also had a surprise Christmas present, it was from www.lovethoseshoes.com where I spend a lot of money on footwear. It arrived in a padded envelope and inside was something wrapped in Christmas paper. I wasn't expecting anything and not thinking that they would send a present so it must be an advertising gimmick and would contain a catalogue, I opened it! It is a book called Inspiring Women, how real women succeed in business! I wish I had kept it to go under the tree now (not that we have the decorations up yet due to my husband being a Bah Humbug sort of chap)!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know that site Cazzy - will have to check it out. Where in Wiltshire are you - I'm in Hampshire - not that far away.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.