Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Wednesday 28 November 2007

Washing Machine blues

Sunday my Dyson washing machine told me the coin trap needed emptying, and it wouldn't spin the towels. I couldn't find the tool to deal with the coin trap, I looked high and low but nothing! I should have phoned Dyson, they work Sundays but I forgot that, so we had dripping towels draped over radiators.
When I did ring them they said they could order me a tool, which would cost £4 but I could do the same thing with the end of a teaspoon!

So we had a go, it was hard but we managed it in the end and it was never easy with the correct tool! They don't make the washing machines any longer sadly, but I hope it will keep going for many years!

In the coin trap there was at least £1 in silver change, some small stones and some fibres, it was a wonder it was working at all!

Now it is all cleaned out and back to normal, but if I had phoned Sunday and found out I could use the teaspoon I would have been able to spin the towels as usual!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.