Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Sunday 7 October 2007

My first Christmas card this year



Here is my latest creation for a challenge on the Crafts By Carolyn forum. The challenge was a Christmas card using only black and white! I didn't think this would work but I am pleased with it. The girl is a UM stamp called Holly, I stamped holly corners, mounted Holly on black metallic card and cut holly leaves from the same, added a white feather, black bow, gem berries and a heart, and some black ric rac. I think this should go to someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.