Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Tuesday 4 September 2007

Thanks and good Knight!


I made this card to say thanks to someone who was working for me but has transferred to the other part of the team, so hasn't technically left - only my side of the room!

So he didn't get a leaving or good luck card and I thought I should do something to say thanks for all his hard work.

It is stamped with Rubbadubbadoo stamps, stamped with Brilliance copper ink and embossed with Heat it Up copper powder. The knight is matted onto copper paper, using foam pads, and the card is edged with Krylon copper pen which I hope will dry lighter to match!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.