Welcome to my blog

Welcome to my blog and thank you for visiting today, I hope you will stay a while. Slide shows are at the bottom of this page. Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Thursday 30 August 2007

I love parcels and nice surprises


I had a mystery parcel of crafting stash arrive from the USA today, the only thing I knew for sure was it had a Making Memories Grommet Tool Kit in it!
The rest was the mystery! I got so many nice things, the tool set above, some black ric rac, some black felt border that is made up of blooms, which I think you could seperate or use in the wide strip it comes in, a box of red glittered chipboard letters and the box is pretty too, a set of six little pots of snaps, a pack of bright felt flowers with gems, two packs of stand outs (stickers) some clear clips, a pack of softly spoken embellishments, citrus buttons, citrus mini clipboards, a pack of swirly brads, a pack of Rob and Bob frames with magnifying lenses, some MM cheeky flat clips, two word charms, some I Kan Dee eyelet brads, some alphabet Bradletz, and an mini organiser box with fibres in it. This is the second mystery box I have bought, the previous one had the Cropadile and lots of stuff in it. I could have done without the fibres as I got a large organiser full in the first box, and I feel this is a bit of a trick to make it look more than it is. The seller has added a box of fibres to her items for sale now to show it at the value she said it is worth! I don't mind too much as I love the rest of the stuff and I will use the fibres and maybe the tons I have already one day! She says she is pregnant and clearing all her stock to make room for the baby but she seems to have an unlimited supply of stuff to keep putting the mystery boxes back on for sale!

I am not sure the second box is as good as the first, I seemed to get more in that one!

The rubber stamp and card stock wasn't in the box, I cleared a space to photograph the stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment, I love to hear from you. Your comment will appear in a little while when I moderate it.

You might be seeing a verification thingy here, but I have verification turned off and I believe that you will be able to ignore the verification and just leave a comment anyway! Go on - try it.